From: main@JabCamit.groups.io <main@JabCamit.groups.io> On Behalf Of Red
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2020 5:44 AM
To: main@JabCamit.groups.io
Subject: [JabCamit] Solid Lifter Conversion.

I have an early Hydraulic lifter 2200 s/no: 2246.
would appreciate a rundown of what is invloved in converting this to solid lifters, what parts would need replacing and any pitfalls.

All the best, hope everyone is safe and well...Red
--
“I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things. ” Antoine de Saint-Exupéry“

wmax351@...

I too am considering this. It looks like camit may be back in part at least.

I will see what the rockers will cost from jabiru.