Topics

Removed from this forum?

John Miller

Got a message from the forum manager that I have been removed from the forum because I listed the forum messages as SPAM.

Checked the SPAM folder on my phone and didn't see the forum listed as SPAM, but it was listed on my laptop with some other messages that I never listed as SPAM.

So I had to rejoin the forum and all seems well now.

Don't know how the others got into the SPAM folder.

John M

Jay Scheevel

Hi John,
I am the moderator and I don't boot people off. iogroups does it automatically if your e-mail provider marks anything from here as spam. To prevent this in the future, I would suggest you "whitelist" main@JabCamit.groups.io on your e-mail server site. Of course you can always jump back on and I will approve your re-entry.

Jay