hacked account

randy beachler

I've been hacked . don't open anything from me....working on a new email acct.

Red

-- I only use the web based version of the group, is my email displayed?

“I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things. ” Antoine de Saint-Exupéry“

Rob Turk

Yes, it is. The mailing list works on email addresses, and the address that you registered with shows up

Rob

On 4/27/2021 10:07 AM, Red wrote:

-- I only use the web based version of the group, is my email displayed?

“I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things. ” Antoine de Saint-Exupéry“

Jay Scheevel

The To: line had every one of your personal e-mail list addresses. If you want me to delete that email, let me know and I will make it go away, so those addresses are not visible to this group.

Jay

-- I only use the web based version of the group, is my email displayed?

“I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things. ” Antoine de Saint-Exupéry“

Red

-- Im confused now, Jay was that message meant for me? (It quotes my last message, are you saying the last post I made contained my address book?
or are you tal;king to Randy?

“I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things. ” Antoine de Saint-Exupéry“

Jay Scheevel

Talking to Randy. He sent a note to all of his contacts stating that he had been hacked the jabcamit group was one of those, but in the header on the note that showed up here had his entire personal address book. Not a big deal. Just trying to find out if he wants me to delete it. He probably is not answering because he has changed his e-mail address.

Jay