Re: Alternator part number for Gen 4 Jabiru 3300

glen english LIST

geez their windings are pretty bloody awful

On 04/05/2021 05:15, Sonex 1517 via groups.io wrote:

I called Arion aircraft today and ordered two new stator assemblies (alternators). This is going to take a couple of weeks to get

the part numbers in this thread seem to be for the voltage regulator. From what I can tell, there is not a third party replacement for the stator assembly

I am considering re-winding the original one, but after removing it yesterday it seems to be very badly damaged.

I’m installing an alternator cut out relay with an OVP, and putting a fuse in line also.