From: Sonex 1517 via groups.io <robbie_culver@...>
To: main@JabCamit.groups.io
Sent: Mon, May 3, 2021 3:15 pm
Subject: Re: [JabCamit] Alternator part number for Gen 4 Jabiru 3300

I called Arion aircraft today and ordered two new stator assemblies (alternators). This is going to take a couple of weeks to get
the part numbers in this thread seem to be for the voltage regulator. From what I can tell, there is not a third party replacement for the stator assembly
I am considering re-winding the original one, but after removing it yesterday it seems to be very badly damaged.
I’m installing an alternator cut out relay with an OVP, and putting a fuse in line also.