From: Jim Chuk <avidflyer6014@...>
Date: 4/7/21 7:30 AM (GMT-08:00)
To: main@jabcamit.groups.io
Subject: Re: [JabCamit] Prop size and blade count survey

I've run a 64" two blade Warp Drive square tip prop for 300-400 hrs.  It does pretty good.  I did try a 66" taper tip Warp for a while, and it did fly faster, but climb suffered somewhat.  They were both pitched for the same static rpm.  JImChuk

On Wed, Apr 7, 2021 at 8:49 AM John Miller via groups.io <skypics234=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
I run a 66" Whirlwind 2 blade prop that was suggested by Pete when he ran Jab in the states. I had been offered a 3 blade Warp drive prop from a friend who was upgrading his Rotax powered Kitfox.

Pete warned that this would have too much polar inertia.

I would like to know what props those on the forum are using on their Jab 2200s.

Thanks.

John M